[OM] Re: DSLRs, was OT language stuff again

Subject: [OM] Re: DSLRs, was OT language stuff again
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:29:45 -0800
I thought it looked pretty good for a fast 16-35 zoom lens, but I know
you are a much more exacting photographer than I am. It is one of the
criticisms I have had that if you use a less than full frame sensor you
have to put up with the limitations and expense of exotically wide
glass to get ordinary wide shots.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA