[OM] Olympus Pursuit Magazines to give away

Subject: [OM] Olympus Pursuit Magazines to give away
From: "Tim Helps" <thelps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:10:09 +1030
Hi all,

I have rescued a small number of printed Olympus Pursuit magazines from my
local Olympus agent. He was going to toss them in the bin!. I have removed
the few issues that I did not have and would like to give the others away in
one batch only.

There are 28 copies total with 13 individual issues due to some having
multiple copies. I am happy to give all of them away to the first person to
email me and claim them. Email me at thelps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I live in
Australia.

The earliest is from 1991 and others spread up to 2002. All you have to do
is pay postage and I will send them.

Anyone interested?

Tim