[OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers (was Re: Epson Print A

Subject: [OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers (was Re: Epson Print Academy Online Experience))
From: SAS Teachers <sasteachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:00:39 -0500

>How old are you now (you can skip this part if you wish!) :)
>
>And (more importantly) how old were you when you bough your first OM,
>and what was it?

I am 52 yrs 1 mo  and purchased my first OM at the age of 18. An OM-1 with
a 50 1.4 Zuiko.  I think I got the T32 then too.  I established my credit
worthyness with that purchase by having my mom co-sign a bank note which I
repaid in three monthly payments.  I bought it because I was going as a
photographer for a summer camp.  A second body (OM-1N) followed the next
summer.  I married the daughter of my boss, whom I met at camp, at the end
of the second summer.

gregg