[OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers (was Re: Eps on Print A

Subject: [OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers (was Re: Eps on Print Academy
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:11:36 +0000
I'm 36 and got my 2n with 50/1.8 less than a year ago - does this make
me the most recent convert? (I learned on my dad's Pentax ME Super and
so wanted something with the feel of that era, but looking at used
cameras the OMs definitely had the edge, then advice from the list
pushed me to the 2n). In the last 10 months I've added a 35-70/3.6,
135/2.8 and 24/2.8. Also a T32. I'm tempted now by a fast 35mm and the
multi-spot metering of a 4 of some sort just makes so much sense...

James