[OM] Re: Tamron 90mm Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 90mm Question
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:48:23 -0800
If I recall correctly it is a bit longer than 25 mm and brings you to
1:1. However as you noted it is a hassle to use as you must remove the
lens from the camera body and then remove the adaptall mount, mount the
extension ring to the lens, the adaptall to the ext ring and all of that
to the camera (WHEW!!!) Much easier to just use your 25 auto tube, and
add another if you need more. The olymous extension rings work fine.
BTW, good buy on the lens!

Jim Couch