[OM] Re: Tele-Converters.

Subject: [OM] Re: Tele-Converters.
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:30:08 -0700
Hi Donald:

With caution, it may work on other than stated, The elements are very close
to the rim so on some lenses the glass may collide, not a good thing. Maybe
I'll mount them both together with my 600mm mirror lens and have a
2400mm/F32!

By the way Donald you never answered a question of mine from ages ago.
DipLIS is quite a last name-are you French?
(it is so funny)

Gord

Donald scribed:

mailto:olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"