[OM] Re: was the way cool Epson Print Academy Online Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: was the way cool Epson Print Academy Online Experience
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:38:40 -0800
>Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 01:15:43 -0700
>From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: Re : Epson Print Academy Online Experience
>

>Hi Stephen:
>
>Where did you  board?  I was skiing at Lake Louise on Monday where, subject
>to developing and printing my TOPE 1 picture was taken of my 54 year old
>butt on the top of the world overlooking the lake.
>
>OLD is 80 !!!!!!!
>
>Gord
Gord,
Went to Bear Valley up Hwy 4 in Northern California. A nice place,
and easy to get to. Very pretty countryside, BTW. Snowboarding was
rad; I had a great time. Hope your picture turns out. Which reminds
me, I need to get out on the mountain bike and rail on some
singlerack. Traction is good this time of year.

I agree, old is 80; to a person, when I tell someone I am 50, they
all say, "No way! I thought you were about 40." "Way, dude, way" Some
of the guests at my 50th birthday party actually thought I was in my
mid-30's! Good grief. Go figure. Guess we have youthful genes in the
family. I certainly don't feel 50. It's hard to believe, actually.

-Stephen, who is sitting here listening to the way cool soundtrack of
"Black Hawk Down" by Hans Zimmer.

--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!