[OM] Re: Flash photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash photography
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:10:40 EST
In a message dated 2/19/2004 10:52:55 PM Central Standard Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If I angle the flash say 45 to 65 degrees up, how do I know how many
f-stops to compensate for as far as loss of light?
Well, you may get a few wise remarks about exposure and such, however I'll
try to give it to you straight.  I think the answer is the distance from your
flash to the wall and then to your subject is the distance used for making your
calculation. My assumption is that this is all being done manually.  Dang,
itis late.  Bill Barber