[OM] [OT] Tamron Adaptall 2 KA (Pentax)

Subject: [OM] [OT] Tamron Adaptall 2 KA (Pentax)
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:12:38 -0600
Anyone have any experience with the Adaptall 2 KA mount? I picked one up,
NIB, to permit me to share my Tamron SP lenses between my OM's and my
Pentax bodies.. and find that the AE setting is only intermittently sensed
by the camera body (tried with two Tamrons and three Pentax bodies - a
Super Program, A ZX-5n and a ZX-M). Other than that, they seem to work
reasonably well, though the stop down action on one of the Tamrons is a bit
sluggish - though not with an OM-Adaptall installed. Any thoughts or
suggestions will be appreciated!

Curt