[OM] Re: OT language stuff again - was Re: Re: Film media article

Subject: [OM] Re: OT language stuff again - was Re: Re: Film media article
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:07:42 -0000
Dang (as I believe you might say) I am very sorry Walt - and Winsor, who I
was replying to.  Can I blame the spell checker, 'cos Wa comes before Wi?
No, I thought not.  OK, simply a senior moment!

Anyway, what's all this about airports - you mean aerodrome, surely.  (Oops,
there I go again, calling you Shirley this time).

And as to screwing up film, this week's AP includes a letter from a reader
who pleaded for hand inspection of four films at JFK.  And was granted hand
inspetion - which allegedly discovered traces of RDX and ?TNT on two of the
four - which were duly confiscated while security looked up the time of the
next flight to Camp Delta!

Piers

PS Having seen the photo of you and the whirlybird, I do oindeed think you
are kinda cool - especially with a name like that, surely ;-)