[OM] camera recommendations please

Subject: [OM] camera recommendations please
From: carlos martinez <pottyman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:42:15 -0700
I have a question about cameras.
I am being sub-contracted by a video guy this summer to do
some weddings. Currently I only own an OM 10, Not exactly a professional

camera (asthetically) although I can get some excellent pictures from
it.
I will be in the market for a more professional unit to use for the
weddings.
what camera would you recommend, and why, and about how much should I
expect
to spend on a good working unit?? I do not know much about the
om 2's or 3's or 4's. I would prefer to be able to use my current
accessories,
winder 2, etc. as I will not have a huge pile of money to spend. I think
I have all the
lenses I will need although I will probably need a new flash. I have a
T20.
Thanks for the information.
Carlos