[OM] reintroduction and some pics

Subject: [OM] reintroduction and some pics
From: rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:40:20 +0100
Hi all,

After lurking for a long time  I would like to reintroduce myself to
this fine community.

I am Rainer Wagner, living in Germany in a small town ( Juelich) about
50 km from Cologne.

I  was fascinated by the first reports about the OM-system when it was
introduced in the seventies. At that time, I was using the exacta varex
system which I had chosen for its flexibility. Since I was a student
then, I could not afford my dream (OM2). But in 97, I found a used OM2
with 1.2/55, and I could not resist. To make the story shorter, I now
own four bodies (OM1, OM2,OM10, OM101) , some Zuikos (24/2.8, 50/1,4,
diverse 50s/1.8, the PF35-70) and a bunch of third party lenses. I gave
a well used, but otherwise nice OM40 to my son. Accessories include
various flashes, winder 1 and Motordrive 1(big button version). Just
aquired recently via the well known auction site was a relay cord for
this drive.
I also use (!) an XA, two XA2s in stereo mounting, an XA 4 and an RC
(auto defective)
A while ago, I got a kiev 60 , now with lenses 30, 50, 80, 120, 180, 300
and 500. Oly adapter for these is here also, I never found one of those
after I got it...
Just started using folders (Agfa Record, Moskva 4). No large format, in
spite of the fact, that by some chance a  WW 2 Zeiss aerial camera lens
(750/6.3) is here...no time  to build the big box.

But I really sometimes use this stuff, so please have a look at some
pics (sorry, no real homepage, but this will come in due time)

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/stainer_de

Comments whatsoever are very welcome!

Rainer