[OM] Re: OM4t arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4t arrived
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:59:29 -0500
Thanks John... I hadn't thought of that.  The corner that has lifted is a
really small area that I have to lift with a pin to get something under it so
probably Moose's suggestion of rubber cement is the way to go.  I originally
tried just a small dab of clear silicon sealant but it didn't hold.

Richard