[OM] Re: OM2n meter weighting pattern. Was: OM2n exposure

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2n meter weighting pattern. Was: OM2n exposure
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:20:28 -0500
Since the question, or at least the heading, was about the OM-2N,
I think the quote I posted from Shipman is correct.  There
apparently was a change in the pattern during the production of
the plain OM-2, but then along came the OM-2N with the newer
(improved?) shutter pattern, which stayed the same throughout
production (I think).

Of course, I can't verify this by any hands-on examination.  I'm
all 1N's, 3's, 4's and 4-T(i)'s, with nary a 2 of any kind on the
premises.  In other words, I may not know what I'm talking about.

Walt

A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs. -- Mark Twain (defining the cause of Zuikoholism a
century ago)