[OM] Re: And Minolta Makes the Plunge

Subject: [OM] Re: And Minolta Makes the Plunge
From: Wim Verheyen <aemit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:54:42 +0100
 > What will the E-1 get to compete with? The same 6MP the sub $1000 entry
 > cameras have? Or more and risk really bad noise comparisons with the
 > competition which has physically larger pixels?

These are exactly my feelings about the E-1 too and the main reason that I
will not jump on the 4/3 format wagon. The second reason is the high price of
the E-1. The OM-adapter is not an issue for me.
If ever I buy a digital SLR it will have to have a full frame sensor.
And we all know how much these toys cost nowadays. But maybe in a year or two ?