[OM] Re: introduction

Subject: [OM] Re: introduction
From: jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:25:37 +0000
Hi Richard,

Welcome to the list.

There is an incredible amount of knowledge amongst it's members (none of
which belongs to me unfortunately :-)) and although the chatter can and
does drift off topic it's well worth sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Jason.

Internet
rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@ml.free.fr - 11/02/2004 16:00

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxx