[OM] Re: More E-1 info

Subject: [OM] Re: More E-1 info
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:03:49 -0800
For much of journalism I agree, film is quite dead. What that "says" is
another question as the reasons for this switchover have more to do with
time (and money) than "quality" of the art used.

Do you know what ~ focal length was used. I'd like to get a gauge for the
DOF of this lens.

 From what I've read I think the new Canon offers the best package (on
paper), especially for . Wish I could use both systems for a period to know
what they feel like in hand.

Tris