[OM] TOPE 17

Subject: [OM] TOPE 17
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:13:41 -0800
I'm enjoying the latest TOPE. Some pretty good stuff already and more to
come no doubt. Thanks again  for making this possible Olafo.

Regarding the new size standards, anyone else having trouble viewing
some of the photos without having to scroll? Running at 1024 x 768 I can
see 800 x 480 full screen, any more than 480 and I have to scroll
up/down.  So far i just right click>view image to get full view in a new
window but it is a bit awkward to try to read comments and then go back
to view image and back etc. I can't up the setting on this cheap-ass
monitor without dropping the refresh rate to "headache". Plus 1024x768
ratio works best for many apps. I guess I found the old size standard to
be more convenient for viewing.  Of course I realize this pertains only
to the landscape orientation.

Mike
still technologically in the last century :>(