[OM] Re: More E-1 info

Subject: [OM] Re: More E-1 info
From: carlos martinez <pottyman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:03:05 -0700
> Maybe digital will replace film for photojournalists, but it will never

"replace" film, especially as an art form. I have been shooting for 19 years
with my original OM 10 that I bought in 1985, (mostly because I can't afford to
purchase
another
camera, I say that yet I have three bodies, and 14 lenses.) And to me I prefer
to create the
photo I want with the camera and not on a computer( no offense meant to all you
digi heads out there.) I just think it takes more creativity with film thats
all.
That's my two cents worth.
Carlos