[OM] Re: Digital Bridge Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Bridge Camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:09:09 -0500
Practically every piece of camera equipment I own is used.  And a used
E-10 or E-20 may actually be a very good choice.  But "used" combined
with expensive, complex electronic gear does not generally stir my
wallet enough to part with its contents.  Oly USA periodically tosses
some refurb'd E-10's and E-20's on the bay but the price is still in the
$800-900 range for an E-20.

I hadn't considered the resale end which is an important point.  However
I will not likely sell it soon as it will become the backup and carry
anywhere camera.  The A1 is attactive there because of its small size.

Chuck Norcutt