[OM] FS : OM-4 and 50/1.8 MIJ $225 and the "Olympus OM System Handbook"

Subject: [OM] FS : OM-4 and 50/1.8 MIJ $225 and the "Olympus OM System Handbook"
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 11:30:52 -0800
If anyone is intersted, I can send photos.  Everything works perfectly well,
but the OM-4 has some signs of brassing, but it is a very clean body.

Contact me off-list, please.

I also have a copy of the "Olympus OM sytem handbook" that I would like to
sell.  I'm not sure as to a value, but if you've been looking for a copy,
let me know