[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #29

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #29
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:27:51 -0800
Well, as I've observed before, tastes differ. I pretty much like the
photo overall, lovely subject, artful branches branches, good
composition, etc., but not the bokeh you two like. Many of the berries
in the background look like donuts, bright around the edges and dark in
the middle, a rather jarring, unnatural effect in such an otherwise
natural looking image. Looking at the berries close to in-focus on the
right, one can see that they are regular semi-spherical berry shape. I
would say that I like the choice of DOF, but not the bokeh that comes
with it.

Moose