[OM] Re: Jaw drop'in time

Subject: [OM] Re: Jaw drop'in time
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:00:43 -0800
In defense of the E-1 I don't believe that the lenses are that expensive if
you consider the actual focal length then they are a little more than Sigma
etc.  But try to find a combination of lenses for any other DSLR that cover
the range from 28-400 in only two lens and with a top speed of 2.8-3.5.  I
am waiting to is coming out mostly because I don't have the money to put
into a new system right now but also because I have not made up my mind yet
I like the lenses range in the Olympus some of the features of the Canon
but really like the size of the Pentax.  I am just not in any danger of
needing to decide which unless I win the lotto.

John Gettis