[OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other

Subject: [OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:08:03 +1100
Gord,

> What jewelry goes best with the OM 3?

Not sure, I don't wear jewellery, I just hope the OM-3 body doesn't have
any piercings !

> And before I read this I think I bumped your bid, perhaps we
> could share it! You take the Strap, the Filter, the 50mm/1.4
> and the Tamron zoom and I'll just have to be satisfied with
> the OM 3.

I'm not really serious about the 3, already have 2 of them, thanks Jim,
thanks Camera Exchange !  I won't be bidding any higher, so go for it.

> What is the climate of Seymour by the way, the
> picture of the camera looks like it is fresh from the desert,
> covered in grit. Are you serious about the 3? I bet it will
> go too high in the end.

The climate of Seymour, it is a rural area about 80km north of
Melbourne, so the climate is probably a bit more extreme than Melb., but
not very different.  It is definitely not desert, I think mainly dairy
farming and wine growing area.

I have the impression that the seller doesn't know much about the 3 or
OM in general, if it's any good the bidding should have started at
$AU500 (I paid $AU750 for my nicer one - just the body)

...Wayne