[OM] Re: What the heck is going on with my messages?

Subject: [OM] Re: What the heck is going on with my messages?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:05:19 -0000
I suspect Bill that it is AOL coming back to bite us.  The new
listmanagement software has fixed it's HTML affliction, so it has found
another way to get up collective noses.  My guess is that those are
representations in 7-bit ASCII text of characters that are not part of the 7
bit ASCII character set, and I think it is the same problem that one of us
had earlier in the week with &160 or some such.

Are you typing straight text into the AOL web mailer, or what?

Piers