[OM] Trip to Paris...

Subject: [OM] Trip to Paris...
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 22:27:36 -0500
When Sue and I travel abroad, we always start with a bus tour. Usually a half
day trip is sufficient to become familiar with the geography, and also with the
surroundings. Then, we, like Winsor, pick and choose. We may set out on foot,
or,in some cases, get a ticket from the hop-on, hop-off tourist busses, and use
them for transportation. They often offer more direct routes to the kind of
places tourists go, rather than having to transfer from public bus to bus.

Bill Pearce