[OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:12:23 +0100

In Denmark I watched the first half (finished around 2:30am), set the video
to take the second half after the half-time show, and went to bed.
As usual the Super Bowl took far too long for 60 minutes playing time, but
was exciting for the last five minutes of the first half and the last ten
minutes of the game.
The main Danish newspaper had a picture of the famous breast today, and the
presence of a gold star pastie seemed to indicate that it was planned.
Actually quite an impressive, well composed closeup photo of Janet and
Jason; would have been more interesting with some photo equipment details.
I do not suppose that the 'exposure' would have created so much interest in
Denmark though.
And I agree with others' comments on Rap etc.; not my cup-of-tea either.
You get the same 'noise' in freestyle skiing and snowboard competitions
unfortunately.

Roger Key

Chris wrote:

I suppose that it doesn't help you if I say that not many non-Americans
will have watched it?  I agree with you about the lyrics (so-called) of
rap or hip hop.

Chris

On 2 Feb 2004 , at 21:16, GeoW wrote:

> Watched the Super Bowl last night.&#160; Fantastic game.&#160; Great
> pride
> onboth sides. Excellent team spirit, then came the half time show.
> What I
> sawwould have spoiled the rest of the game for me had I not been so
snip
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.