[OM] Re: Experience with Tamron SP 17mm f/3.5?

Subject: [OM] Re: Experience with Tamron SP 17mm f/3.5?
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:23:46 +0000 (GMT)
Skip, Bought one recently....VERY pleased with it once I Bought the lens hood.
Without it some of the images seemed a little flat.Bear in mind that 82mm
filters cost an arm and a leg! I intend turning a boss to fit outside  the
front of the lens
and fitting a cokin type filter holder to enable me to use cheaper B W filters
. The images from the lens appear sharp...and you can get a lot in. Give it a
try and have fun...It is a good lens.      John Duggan, Wales, UK
                             >  from:    Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  date:    Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:51:10
>  to:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>  subject: Re: [OM] Experience with Tamron SP 17mm f/3.5?
> Does anyone have any experience with the Tamron 17mm f/3.5 SP Adaptall lens?
> I've borrowed one from a local store to try it out.  The build quality looks
> pretty high.

> Skip

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.