[OM] Re: Experience with Tamron SP 17mm f/3.5?

Subject: [OM] Re: Experience with Tamron SP 17mm f/3.5?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:01:20 -0000
Me too Skip, the same version as Walt, with the same opinion (except in my
case it is a notional Zuiko 21/2.  And a notional Zuiko 21/3.5, for that
matter).

The only possible downside I can think of is the cost of the hood, without
which you can't fit filters to this version.  But at least the hood is still
available, unlike some other Tamron specials. Though they are 82mm filters.

Piers