[OM] Re: Here's a new wrinkle- Beware

Subject: [OM] Re: Here's a new wrinkle- Beware
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:25:40 -0800
Well, Gord, I'd say you're right. :-) From what I've read in the past,
it appears that you'd be better off just handing your money to random
strangers you encounter on the street, that way at least you might get a
smile in return. Western Union payments (apparently) are the scammers'
payment method of choice.

If this was mailed to you via the auction site, I'd forward it to their
fraud department just as a precaution. Unless the rules have changed
radically recently, it's certainly outside the trading rules, and at the
very least, qualifies as spam.

---
Scott Gomez