[OM] Sam Abell Video

Subject: [OM] Sam Abell Video
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:28:22 EST
Hi Guys,
Here's my once a year contribution to the list. A very helpful person on the
street photography list turned me on to the videos of Sam Abell and Bill
Allard. Both videos were made in the 1989/1990 time frame. The Abell video is
titled "Sight and Insight." Sam discusses his photography philosophy as he
photographs the Shaker heritage in Kentucky and Maine. There is very little
discussion
of equipment, just comments on his photographic goals and style. As far as
equipment goes, Sam is using OM4T's and the 180, 90, and 28 Zuiko's to
photograph the Shaker village. I bought the video on Amazon. It's a VHS tape
but I
copied it to DVD because, as everybody knows, digital makes everything better!
:)

Gary Faulkenberry