[OM] Re: Getting close, but with a twist

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting close, but with a twist
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:44:20 -0800

On Jan 27, 2004, at 10:46 PM, AG Schnozz wrote:

> Getting closer to purchasing a new digital camera, but with a
> twist.
>
> The problem is that I really am wanting a full-frame (35mm)
> digital camera, but the cost and cameras just haven't arrived
> yet.  But getting closer.  But I can't wait.  It'll be another
> 8-12 months before an interchangeable lens SLR system will be
> viable for me.

I think if you explored the 828 further that it has noise and color
problems as well. 8MP in such a small sensor is a big mistake. 5MP is a
good choice.

Nikon just announced the D70 for $999 which may get you more of what
you want. It is supposed to be available in the spring. It out specs
the D100.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA