[OM] Re: please delete me from list

Subject: [OM] Re: please delete me from list
From: "Chaya" <chayas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:33:41 -0800
How do I remove my name from this list?

-----Original Message-----
From: Listar [mailto:listar@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 6:36 PM
To: olympus digest users
Subject: olympus Digest V1 #16

------------------------------------
olympus Digest  Sun, 25 Jan 2004        Volume: 01  Issue: 016

In This Issue:
                [OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!
                [OM] Re: On topic - Book recommendation,
                [OM] Re: Great Small Oly Film Cameras
                [OM] Re: Old and in the way
                [OM] Re: regrets: Zuiko 200/4
                [OM] Re: On topic - Book recommendation, goals and other
ram
                [OM] Re: A question about film preference
                [OM] Re: Another mod to digest mode?
                [OM] Re: On topic - Book recommendation,
                [OM] Re: CameraQuest's OM to EOS adapter + more on E-1
adapt
                [OM] Re: A question about film preference
                [OM] using T-32 for studio flash...
                [OM] Re: using T-32 for studio flash...
                [OM] Re: using T-32 for studio flash...
                [OM] Re: using T-32 for studio flash...
                [OM] Re: using T-32 for studio flash...
                [OM] Re: using T-32 for studio flash...
                [OM] Introduction
                [OM] Re: Helmet Newton Dies in Car Crash...
                [OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!
                [OM] Which slide film?
                [OM] Re: Which slide film?
                [OM] Re: Which slide film?
                [OM] Helmut
                [OM] Re: Introduction
                [OM] Re: A question about film preference