[OM] using T-32 for studio flash...

Subject: [OM] using T-32 for studio flash...
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:02:01 -0800

I am looking to set up a basic studio lighting set up.  I have a BG-2 and
T-32, so it could me mounted on a tripod or light stand to use as a main
flash.  I would like to set it up with a soft box or bounced into an
umbrella.

Since I don't have a long cord currently to use it, has anyone on the list
used a T-32 for a studio flash with a 5m cord, or something similar?  (Did
Olympus make an adapter so that I can use the flash with a standard PC cord?

Is the fact that the power can't be adjusted a big problem?  Any ideas would
be appreciated.