[OM] Re: Old and in the way

Subject: [OM] Re: Old and in the way
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:29:39 -0700
Walt:

Fathering a son with the Oly ghost- there is a kid I don't want to meet.
I think it was Dangerfield who said, "When I was born I was so ugly, the
doctor slapped my mother."
PS. I have been yanking at your chain a few times expecting to get Walted
on, I hope we are still talking. If not I've wasted my money on this flack
jacket.

Gord