[OM] Focusing Screens - Lurker whispers

Subject: [OM] Focusing Screens - Lurker whispers
From: "Walker, Tim" <Tim.Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:37:24 -0000
Thanks to you all for responding to my Focusing Screen queries. I'm
going to Cornwall on Friday for nine days so will try out the Tamron
with my original screen and then evaluate the need for a newer brighter
one. From my tally table it looks like the 2-4 comes out as favourite...
The forcast (oh, so British!) is for cold northerly winds so I'm hoping
for some snow (a rarety to me in London!) See you when I get back and
thanks, again, for your warm welcomes!

/tim