[OM] Re: Plastic flashshoe protector

Subject: [OM] Re: Plastic flashshoe protector
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:39:31 -0800
I remember where I last saw mine.  It was in the 70's at a place in the
local mountains of Southern California called Ice House Saddle.  I dropped
it found it and lost it again in a matter of minutes.  The second time I
did not find it.  The one on my second Om-1 I don't remember ever having.
The Hotshoe protector on the OM-4t likewise.  One thing I remember about
handling the E-1 at a local store was that there was more than one and they
were threaded.  My first thought was how long would they last and how much
would Olympus want for them.

John Gettis