[OM] D-76 or Microdol-X?

Subject: [OM] D-76 or Microdol-X?
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:36:27 -0400
Well I'm working towards my goal of doing my own B&W film processing. Right
now, I'm looking at my current stash of developer and it's all D-76 and
Microdol-X (well there's some Dektol in there too). It's all powder
chemicals so I'm not worried about it's age.

Mostly, I'm shooting Tri-X these days but I'm open to other film suggestions
that would work well in either of these 2 developers. Mostly, I'm looking
for good tonality but sharpness would be nice too.

What dilutions and development times would you recommend? At what temp?

Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/