[OM] Re: OT Web Site Hosting

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Web Site Hosting
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 06:37:12 -0500
Wayne,

I strongly recommend www.icdsoft.com

They are $60 a year ($5 a month). If you want your own domain name, add $5
for the first year.  They provide 333mb of space and 5GB of bandwidth a
month. They also allow up to 999 email addresses for your account too.  If
you want a second site/domain, they're $40 a year (not counting the
domain -- about $20 a year).

They host www.scalesfamily.com and www.zuikoholic.com

Their tech support is amazing - I've never had a question take longer than
10 minutes to answer.

In the last year, we've had a total of maybe 15 minutes downtime.

They are in Hong Kong, but who cares?

Tom