[OM] Holy Zuikos Batman!

Subject: [OM] Holy Zuikos Batman!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:31:01 -0500
Sheesh!  Go away for two weeks and the whole Oly world is upended...
er.. gets uprighted... or fixed up!  Oly labeled stuff from Listar?
Who's that?  Thought it had to be spam.  Approach carefully.

Then, Holy Zuikos Batman!  A new list, much better than before.  None of
that steenkin' HTML.  Come to think of it, I don't think there's anymore
of them steenkin' ISO-8859-1 character encodings messing up my links!

Thanks list managers past and present for a job well done.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA