[OM] Re: E-100RS

Subject: [OM] Re: E-100RS
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:07:22 -0800
At 01:57 PM 1/16/2004 +0100, you wrote:

>There are mentions of the E-10 and E-20 on this list from time-to-time but
>seldom if ever of the E-100RS.  Was it a lemon?  (A friend at my photo-club
>had been playing with one and found the electronic viewfinder un-usable)

There have been a number of people on the Oly2100 list at Yahoo groups,
that have the E-100RS in addition to the C-2100UZ.  They really like it for
sports and other action type of use.  I think that it uses the same
viewfinder as the C-2100 and I find it useable.  Some people just don't
like the electronic viewfinder.  Does leave some to desire when shooting
low light.  Of course, the E-100RS is a low resolution camera.
Paul in Portland OR