[OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:01:25 -0500
I don't think so, John, because I know there were real concerns about
image quality when anything other than the long OM lenses are used on
the E1. My guess, IF this is true, is that someone simply decided that
it's a nice way to say 'than you' to any OM fans who have purchased the
E1. Note that this doesn't suggest it's being sold separately.
Presumably someone would have already purchased the body, and with it a
digital-only lens, and thus would know what the image quality should be.
If they then receive a free adapter, and are not pleased with the image
quality the get using the older lenses, they can't really complain.

B. D.