[OM] Re: Zuiko 180 f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 180 f2.8
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:44:19 EST
Adam, You might also look for a Tamron SP 180mm f2.5.  Essentially the same
size, a little faster, a little cheaper and one might turn before you find the
Zuiko. Look for one that has the hood, as they are sometimes difficult to
find.  I had both lenses and found myself using the Tamron all the time because
it
had a little wear on it and my Zuiko was LN and I didn't want to risk getting
it messed up when I had another alternative.  You would be pleased with the
results it is capable of producing.  As we speak on this list, it sits in my
kit in the car, mounted on an OM 2S loaded with Tri-x.  It is worth a look.
Bill Barber