[OM] Re: Winwick Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Winwick Northamptonshire
From: "GeeBeePhoto" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:12:57 -0000
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 January 2004 22:10

> Graham, this series of photos are outstanding.  These are places that I
used
> to travel through several times each week, commuting from Bedford to
Melton
> Mowbray, and I can say that you have a remarkable seeing eye to find
> vistas/viewpoints that so truly capture the essence of the area.
>
> Splendid stuff - the more so as you manage to keep 'em coming!
>
> Piers
>

> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Winwick.html
> >

> > Graham
> > http://geebeephoto.com

Hi Piers,
Truth is I never thought much of this area until two years of chasing
'Picture A Week' made me look. I have lived in Northamptonshire all my life
and always thought shooting scenery meant travelling elsewhere. It probably
looks silly written down but how nice the area can look in a photograph
really did come as something of a revelation. Thanks for looking.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com