[OM] Re: OT recommendations for c5060

Subject: [OM] Re: OT recommendations for c5060
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:07:05 -0400
snip

I have noted that some guys on the list have been
> using c5060's. Can anyone offer him some advice............
snip

Hi Jon:

My advice...BUY IT!

Well, now for a little more info. I am new with digital photography so I
mainly use the Auto settings. I have started to play around with the
exposure settings, speed settings, etc. I have shot quite a lot in the
400ASA setting and I find it noisy. Then again, I have not seen how does a
C*n*n D1 or 10D looks at this 400ASA setting.
The camera is very powerful, it has soo much to offer. The lens is quite
wide and the macro rocks!
My only quarell with the camera is the manual focus, I can't get used to it,
so I don't use it. If I need "subjective" focusing I use my OM's and film.
The positive drawback(oxymoron) is that I have the perfect excuse to get an
E-1.

A little help perhaps.

peace

David