[OM] Re: OT - nice pictures of paragliding

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - nice pictures of paragliding
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:28:09 -0700
About 10 years ago we stopped for lunch in a little town in Idaho in the
Salmon River canyon and it was their big summer rodeo celebration. I was
photographing the green hills on the canyon sides when some kids launched
paragliders off the top as part of the celebration. I snapped a couple of
pics just before one of them crashed to his death. It still gives me a weird
feeling to think about it although I was too far away to see the impact.
/jim