[OM] Re: [OM]Jessops was Re: Welcome back (to me)

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Jessops was Re: Welcome back (to me)
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:57:08 -0000
Just in case anyone is nervous, there is lots of other brand stuff in the
bargain bins at Jessops. They are having a clear out of all the unlabelled
stock, not just Oly. Cheap. Real Cheap.
There is no longer any Olympus in the bins at Tottenham Court Road, New
Oxford St. or either real Croydon branches. Sorry, but my new - year's
resolution only lasted 'till Saturday......

Julian