[OM] Re: My Goals for next year

Subject: [OM] Re: My Goals for next year
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:44:39 +0000
Goals for the coming year are an excellent idea.  Last year, my new
year's resolution was to go abroad once a month, and thanks to budget
airlines I managed my 12 holidays and took lots of photos of places all
over Europe.  This year, my resolutions will be to finish scanning all
the photos I took last year and get them on the web; get selections of
my favourite photos printed and nicely framed; try to get photos
published and perhaps even make some money; do more black and white;
take loads of photos of London, as I won't be living here forever and
have hardly photographed this magnificent city at all before now; and to
generally move up a level and take photos that make people say 'Wow'!

To echo what Donald has said, this group is an inspiration.  Thanks to
you all for encouraging me to get out and shoot!  Hope everyone finds
that 2004 is full of excellent photo opportunities.

Roger