Re: [OM] Help - stuck filter

Subject: Re: [OM] Help - stuck filter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:04:52 -0800
Nick Taylor wrote:

Thanks to all that offered advice on unsticking my filters. Having been male

Good Lord, what are you now? :-)   :-)

and filled with testosterone the brute force solution seemed best, so I
found some rubber bands and a pair of rubber gloves. After twenty minutes
all that I had done was to work up a sweat and teach my dog some new four
letter words. Then I reread Moose's post - - tried lighter rotational
pressure and varied between pushing the filters together and pulling them
apart while twisting. After less than 15 seconds there was an audible click
and the were free!

There are still places for subtlety. Almost any form of motion that may pull apart the stuck spot can be effective.

Moose