[OM] almost OT, UK processors

Subject: [OM] almost OT, UK processors
From: "jonathan" <jsarklay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:19:16 -0000
Does any one from the lower latitudes of the UK fancy putting their
reputation on the block and recommending me a processing lab. I'm in
Portsmouth and need a good lab that is in driving distance (say Brighton,
South London, Bournemouth). At the moment I use Fuji Leamington Spa for E6
and Ilford for Ilford mono's.
In the near future I'm going to have to post in lots of film from overseas.
This needs to be to a lab that my local contact (read: wife, only don't tell
her please!!) can get to easily (problems are always sorted faster face to
'red' face).

I will obviously test any labs out with an array of work prior to going
away, but have to start somewhere. All of my searching gives me little
confidence in small labs abilities to promote them selves.....especially on
the web.

Please, please help....as in the past

thanks all,

Jonathan

PS as a sometimes vocal newbie I'd like to thank the list, and those great
minds that contribute their time and effort to help us poor newbie's, for
existing and long may it continue to do so.